Rocks'n'Diamonds 3.2.1 released!2006-08-20
The new game version mainly contains bugfixes for the upcoming EMC level collection and for playing the level set “Snake Bite”, but also adds some useful new features, like better fullscreen support and wheel mouse support.
Most important changes since last release version 3.2.0:
- fixed level time for EMC levels (needed for the upcoming EMC collection)
- fixed bug when playing “Snake Bite” (introduced with version 3.2.0)
- added selection of fullscreen mode to better match screen aspect ratio
- added key shortcut “Alt + Enter” to toggle fullscreen mode at any time
- added support for mouse scroll wheel for all scrollbar gadgets
- added support for horizontal mouse wheel scrolling by holding “Shift”
- added support for single step mouse wheel scrolling by holding “Alt”
- improved down-scaling of images for better editor and preview graphics
- moved user data folder on Mac OS X from Unix style to “Documents” folder
- moved output file “stderr.txt” on Windows to user data folder
- added Windows message box to direct to “stderr.txt” after error aborts
Now available from the Download section!