Rocks'n'Diamonds 3.2.4 released!2007-09-13
This new version of R’n’D contains several new, smaller features and will be needed as the base for upcoming new and updated level sets; in particular, there will be an update to the EMC level collection soon which will use some of the new features mentioned below. The new version also fixes some program bugs, so it is recommended to upgrade to the new version.
Most important changes since last release version 3.2.3:
- added file loader for native Diamond Caves II levels and level packages
- added new elements for newly supported Diamond Caves II levels
- added graphic configuration directives for control of game panel
- added new setup option to select game speed (from very slow to very fast)
- added new setup option to select scroll delay value (from 0 to 8)
- improved handling of title screen images and title text messages
- improved handling of title and menu screen fading definitions
- extended (R’n’D based) EMC graphics engine that can display long animations
- fixed broken editor copy and paste for custom elements between levels
For details, see the ChangeLog file (also included in the package).
Now available from the Download section!