Rocks'n'Diamonds 3.0.6 released!2003-10-06
Most important changes since last release version 3.0.5:
- fixed bug when initializing font graphic structure
- fixed bug with animation mode “pingpong” when using only 1 frame
- fixed bug with extended change target introduced in 3.0.5
- fixed bug where passing over moving element doubles player speed
- fixed bug with elements continuing to move into push direction
- fixed bug with duplicated player when dropping bomb with shield on
- fixed switching bug (resetting flag when not switching but not idle)
- fixed element tokens for certain file elements with “.active” etc.
- added “switching” event for custom elements (“pressing” only once)
added support for MP3 music for SDL version through SMPEG library
- updated: The artwork and level set of Juergen Bonhagen.
For screenshots and downloads, visit his R’n’D site: