Rocks'n'Diamonds 3.1.1 released!2005-08-16
This version is mainly a bugfix release, although it already contains most of the features of the new Emerald Mine compatible game engine (but not yet fully accessible from the level editor). New level sets containing native Emerald Mine levels (which are not yet released, but may come soon) can already be played with this new game engine.
Most important changes since last release version 3.1.0:
- added tutorial level set created by Aaron Davidson
- added editor element descriptions written by Aaron Davidson
- added native game engine for Emerald Mine (Club) levels
- added level skipping functionality to main menu
- added support for dumping small-sized level sketches from editor
- added use of “editorsetup.conf” for different level sets
- lots of bugfixes and internal engine changes (see ChangeLog)
Get it from the Download section now!